USD Summer Project

Friday, May 26, 2006

VBS

Hey all! Well i'm still in the group working on VBS stuff, so that's going really well. We just finished the most enormous slip 'n slide you will ever see in your life for the kids to play with when VBS starts. Of course, it wouldn't be safe to let the kids use it without us testing it out first, which we'll do tonight. Really, it's a necessity ;) But somehow we got our hands on a billboard poster..from an actual billboard. So we cut that in half the hot dog way and glued pool noodles around the edges. We just got done stitching around the entire thing with 30# fishing wire, so it should be good to go. I'm really excited...i think it's about 30 feet long and 8 or so wide. It's gonna be amazing! Other than that...um..we had our first weekly meeting type get together last night which was pretty sweet...i'm music deprived! haha, but it's all good.
I'm also excited for when I won't be the only one posting on here! Thanks again for the comments...feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say "hey" It would be great to hear from ya'll!
Oh..and no one answered my question :( I heard there was a tornado in the Elk Point area, but our house is still standing right? Hm..well if it's not, I guess by the end ofthe summer i'll know how to demo and rebuild :)
Love ya'll! Have an amazing weekend!
lys

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lys

Well, as far as I know the place is still standing. The next time I mow out there I guess I will check for sure. Sorry this is my first comment, but the computerless one is getting frustrated...but I might be getting mine back and fixed next weekend!!! I'm glad everything is going well, you are in my prayers.

Dan

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home