USD Summer Project

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A new summer, a new world

Hey ya'll!!
Welcome back to the lovely USD Summer Project Blog. Things have changed since last summer, though, because we have some males going on project also...so excuse the "summer project ladies" sign-in, please :) I tried to change it, but I don't think I can.
I'm just starting to pack for Australia. Wow...three days!! Well, I actually have to be packed by tomorrow to go home for a day or so, then the three days will put us all in Minneapolis!
So I'm planning on doing about the same thing on this blog that I did last summer, hopefully even more so since I'm not planning on having a phone or a TON of internet access...so that's the deal. I'd love for you to say hello in a comment if you read a post or two :)
Hope you all have a wonderful summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home