USD Summer Project

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yeah for Sleeping In :)

Wow, so summer is flying by. Our staff will be leaving in a week from tomorrow. Kind of crazy to think that we will be taking over the leadership of the entire project. We will all eventually have specific roles, but most of us do not know what they will be yet. I have today off, so it was great to be able to sleep until 9:30, but I did wake up at 5:40 out of habit. Kind of crazy I know. So I guess an 8 am class wouldn't be so bad after all, but still. Anyway, our theme this week is the World. It's been cool to think about God sending us on project to other places around the world next summer, or for a year, or for the rest of our lives. It's been fun to learn about what the Lord is doing in different countries. Anyway, I should go check on my laundry and get ready for the rest of my fun-filled day off :) Have a great week!

Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home