USD Summer Project

Sunday, June 04, 2006

free day!

Hey ya'll! What's up??

Not too much going on here, I just got done playing a game of Nerts w/some other people so that was fun. Earlier we went to church (which lasted 2 1/4 hours..), went to God's Kitchen for brunch, then came back. Laura, Becca, Amanda, Jenna and I went to take pictures on the beach so that was fun. I think i'm off pretty soon to take a short nap, then some people are going to Gulfport to see a movie so i'll have them drop me and one or two other people off at Barnes and Noble so we can hang out and read for free in air contitioning for a while, so that'll be pretty sweet.
I finished up my first week of construction this week, so that was pretty sweet to see how much work we got done in rebuilding someone's house.
And!!! We got air conditioning yesterday!! Woot woot! haha, well the guys' room got air condidioning and we're pulling it into the girls' room with fans, so it was one of the greatest feelings this morning to wake up and want to use a blanket! yay for that
I think tomorrow, our fun day, we'll be hanging out at the beaching, playing some volleyball or other games, then headed for a free meal at Outback Steakhouse, then having a bonfire at the beach, so that'll be pretty sweet. I'm excited for that and for the fact i get to sleep in until however late I feel like sleeping (so probably about 9am...haha) Then it's back to construction work on Tuesday. I can't believe i'm already done with my second week! I've just gotten to know these people and i love them!
Well i'm out...see ya!
lys

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you got air conditioning finally. I'm also a little jealous about the whole free food at Outback...can't beat that. Anyway, I'm glad to hear everything is going well. I went for a long bike ride tonight and left the ol' ipod at home so I could watch the sunset and spend the hour or so talking with God. It was great and I wanted you to know I spent some time praying for you and the other project girls. Later.
Dan

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home