USD Summer Project

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yet another amazingly short post from Australia!

Hey ya'll!! I only have five minutes to type two weeks of updates so it'll have to be abbreviated -
Last wednesday I came down with some odd infection and thought I was going to die (well, that's a bit of an overstatment,but I was pretty sick)
Saturday we went to the Gold Coast and people went surfing - Dan and Jordan went, I didn't - It was Jordan's birthday! Woo hoo! It was fun, though
Sunday was an amazing day of rest and relaxation and I finally was feeling mostly up to par
Monday was the Queen's birthday - a national holiday so we weren't on campus. We went to a park for games and whatnot, except three minutes after getting there I rolled my ankle on a small little hill playing frisbee. Egh - four years of sports in high school without an ankle injury but now I get one playing frisbee...how's that happen? But it's getting better now, it's just a little sore and a lot bruised
Last week was a great week getting to know more people on campus and watching the State of Origin rugby game which I can maybe explain later - it's a HUGE deal. Like the superbowl times three.
Three students have come to Christ in the past four days....how amazing is that!!! It's soooo great to see God work.
Please pray for a meeting I have tomorrow tihe another projecter and three s we know....hopefully we'll get to share our testimonies and perhaps the gospel.
out of time! love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great to hear from you! glad your infection/swelled ankle are both better!! praying for you!
I LOVE YOU!!

amy

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home