USD Summer Project

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Love the Beach

Hey Guys,
Well, I finally have free time to post on here. Wow, that's absolutely crazy. These past 4 weeks (wow, I guess it's been close to a month, not quite) have been great. I've made some great friends and built some really good relationships. We just finished up a big outreach week. It was called "Killing the Giants Week" The entire week was spent sharing our faith with anyone and everyone. Throughout the week 105 people came to know Christ as their Savior. As a whole our project had spiritual conversations with over 2421 (that was our goal). So yep, work is going good. I'm getting used to the early mornings. Who doesn't like starting the morning at 5:15. But tomorrow is my day off so I'm super excited to spend some time on the beach, and to actually sleep in. Anyway, I should let some other people use the computer. I miss you all!

Joy

Oh, P.S. if you ever want to write me a letter you totally can, my address is

Joy Nervig
Campus Crusade for Christ
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home